Big Data Analytics allow organizations to build competitive strategies around data-driven insights and derive value from vast amounts of untapped data. Whether you are tracking the efficiency of a warehouse or predicting how and when to modify staffing levels in a call center, this Data Science for Big Data Analytics - Essentials training course provides the knowledge and skills required to reach the next level of decision-making maturity.
By attending Data Science for Big Data Analytics - Essentials workshop, Participants will:
- Harness data mining methods to answer crucial business questions from internal and external data sources
- Create competitive advantage from both structured and unstructured data
- Predict outcomes with supervised machine learning techniques
- Unearth patterns in customer behavior with unsupervised techniques
- Work with R and RHadoop to analyze structured, unstructured and Big Data
Data Science for Big Data Analytics - Essentials class is intended for managers, data and business analysts, database professionals and others involved in forecasting and trends management. Programming and a background in statistics is helpful, but not required.