Big Data Analytics allow organizations to build competitive strategies around data-driven insights and derive value from vast amounts of untapped data. Whether you are tracking the efficiency of a warehouse or predicting how and when to modify staffing levels in a call center, this Data Science for Big Data Analytics training course provides the knowledge and skills required to reach the next level of decision-making maturity.
By attending Data Science for Big Data Analytics workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Harness data mining methods to answer crucial business questions from internal and external data sources
- Create competitive advantage from both structured and unstructured data
- Predict outcomes with supervised machine learning techniques
- Unearth patterns in customer behavior with unsupervised techniques
- Work with R and RHadoop to analyze structured, unstructured and Big Data
This Data Science for Big Data Analytics class is intended for managers, data and business analysts, database professionals and others involved in forecasting and trends management. Programming and a background in statistics is helpful, but not required.