CompTIA Cloud - Essentials Training course will cover the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
By attending CompTIA - Cloud Essentials workshop, Participants will learn:
- fundamental concepts of cloud computing
- business aspects and impact of cloud computing
- differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each
- identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing
- identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
- identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization
- identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures
- identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits
IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.