This Cloudera Search training course provides skills to index data in Hadoop for more powerful real-time queries. You will learn to get more value from their data by integrating Cloudera Search with external applications.
By attending Cloudera Search workshop, delegates will learn:
- Performing batch indexing of data stored in HDFS and HBase
- Indexing streaming data in near-real-time with Flume
- How to index content in multiple languages and file formats
- Processing and transforming incoming data with Morphlines
- Creating a user interface for an index using Hue
- Integrating Cloudera Search with external applications
- Improving the experience using faceting, highlighting, and spelling correction
- Basic familiarity with Hadoop and experience programming in a general-purpose language such as Java, C, C++, Perl, or Python. You should be comfortable with the Linux command line and should be able to perform basic tasks such as creating and removing directories, viewing and changing file permissions, executing scripts, and examining file output. No prior experience with Apache Solr or Cloudera Search is required, nor is any experience with HBase or SQL.
The Cloudera Search class is ideal for:
- Developers and data engineers