This Cloudera Administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager. This course also covers the installation, configuration, load balancing and tuning.
By attending Cloudera Administrator workshop, delegates will learn:
- Cloudera Manager features that make managing your clusters easier, such as aggregated logging, configuration management, resource management, reports, alerts, and service management.
- The internals of YARN, MapReduce, Spark, and HDFS
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
- Basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
The Cloudera Administrator class is ideal for:
- Systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience.