This Cloud Solutions Architect training course is designed for technology professionals who architect the technology solutions that support changing requirements due to the adoption of cloud computing. It is designed to help organizations leverage the opportunities created by cloud computing.
By attending Cloud Solutions Architect workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the history of cloud computing and its impact on business and IT architecture
- Explain the key engineering concepts of operating "as a service"
- Understand the impact of cloud computing on service management
- Differentiate consumer and provider perspectives on setting up cloud environments
- Evaluate a cloud solution architecture
- Migrate and transition to a cloud environment
The Cloud Solutions Architect class is ideal for:
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Senior Developers