The Cloud Computing - Essentials training course gives awareness about the Cloud Computing which is becoming next generation architecture to be adopted by many IT companies as a vertical in their business lines. Cloud Computing is an extended form of virtualization technologies that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. This technology allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access. Cloud Computing allows for much more efficient computing by centralizing storage, memory, processing and bandwidth.
The Cloud Computing - Comprehensive training course aims to let the Participants understand what unique features, challenges and opportunities that Cloud Computing brings to Software world.
The course is designed and delivered by a professional having strong & deep experience in software industry.
Cloud Computing - Management training course covers introduction to cloud computing, how it affects IT organizations and how it can be employed to maximize user satisfaction and IT effectiveness. This course also covers cloud computing pros and cons from an IT perspective, implications for IT management, the potential to magnify IT resources, possible morale issues, and dealing with high user expectations, capital expenditures, data security and other important issues.
By attending Cloud Computing - Comprehensive workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Understand the Benefits of Virtualization and Cloud Computing for the company
- Recognize the major platforms, technologies, methods and different solutions for virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Know the main issues that the company should identify before embarking on a process
Participants should have:
- A basic understanding of a computer operating system and virtualization would be beneficial
For Cloud Computing - Essentials / Comprehensive
- Project / Program / Technical managers
- Technical / Team leads
- Software analysts/ engineers
- Pre-sales consultant
- Business development managers
For Cloud Computing - Management
- IT Managers