This AWS Data Lakes training course provides skills to build an operational data lake that supports analysis of both structured and unstructured data. You will learn the components and functionality of the services involved in creating a data lake. You will use AWS Lake Formation to build a data lake, AWS Glue to build a data catalog, and Amazon Athena to analyze data.
By attending AWS Data Lakes workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Apply data lake methodologies in planning and designing a data lake
- Articulate the components and services required for building an AWS data lake
- Secure a data lake with appropriate permission
- Ingest, store, and transform data in a data lake
- Query, analyze, and visualize data within a data lake
- One year of experience building data analytics pipelines or have completed the digital AWS Data Analytics Fundamentals .
The AWS Data Lakes class is ideal for:
- Data platform engineers
- Solution Architects
- IT Professionals