This AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders training course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to manage, optimize, and predict costs as you run workloads on AWS. You learn how to implement architectural best practices, explore cost optimization strategies, and design patterns to help you architect cost-efficient solutions on AWS.
By attending AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the cost of core AWS services
- Determine and predict costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use strategies and best practices to reduce AWS costs
- Use AWS tools to manage, monitor, alert, and optimize your AWS spend
- Apply strategies to monitor service costs and usage
- Implement governance standards, including resource tagging, account structure, provisioning, permissions, and access
- Attend a training on Architecting on AWS or equivalent practical experience.
The AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders class is ideal for:
- Solutions architects
- Cost-optimization leads
- System administrators