Traditional approaches to data manipulation are becoming obsolete and more expensive in the face of the new breed of cloud-based solutions. As enterprises capture more and more data, it is essential to derive vital information in order to maintain a competitive edge. Amazon Redshift allows all size of businesses to create databases running from terabytes up to even petabytes, without the need to invest in costly and difficult to maintain infrastructure. With Amazon Web Services, you can instantly fire up a cluster which delivers amazing performance, at a fraction of the TCO of existing traditional databases.
The Amazon Redshift training course will give you hands-on practical skills to create robust ETL solutions for your software applications.
By attending Amazon Redshift workshop, attendees will learn:
- Amazon Web Services Architecture
- Data Warehouse Design and Architecture
- Migrating data to Redshift
- Integrating Business Intelligence tools with Redshift
- Experience developing enterprise database and / or software applications.
- This course is aimed at Data Scientists, Analysts, Software Developers, Database Developers, Data Warehouse Managers and Business Intelligence Specialists, Software Architects.