This Implement Citrix ADC with Traffic Management training course provides the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, you will be able to configure the ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
By attending Implement Citrix ADC with Traffic Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
- Little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, a basic understanding of of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols is recommended.
The Implement Citrix ADC with Traffic Management class is ideal for:
- Administrators, Engineers, and Architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.