This Implement Citrix ADC training course provides the skills required to implement Citrix ADC Essential components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and Citrix ADC Management. At the end of the course, you will be able to configure the Citrix ADC environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including Load Balancing, Availability, and ADC Operation Management.
By attending Implement Citrix ADC workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the functionality and capabilities of the Citrix ADC
- Complete the initial setup and configuration of the Citrix ADC appliance
- Understand Citrix ADC Load Balancing and High Availability configuration options and management
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common ADC network and connectivity issues
- Basic understanding of of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
The Implement Citrix ADC class is ideal for:
- Experienced IT Professionals who want to be familiar with Citrix ADC. Potential learners include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC.