This Implement Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway training course provides the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, you will be able to configure the Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
By attending Implement Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
- Little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols is required.
The Implement Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway class is ideal for:
- Administrators, Engineers, and Architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.