This Citrix XenServer - LTSR Administration training course provides skills to install, manage, secure, size and troubleshoot an enterprise XenServer implementation. The course will walk you through configuration and administration of the environment, from architecture and virtual machines to resource pools, storage and networking. Key topics will include capabilities such as virtual CPU optimization, VM management, and high availability/disaster recovery, and features such as Intellicache and XenMotion.
By attending Citrix XenServer - LTSR Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand XenServer architecture, features, and leading practices
- Configure and manage virtual machines
- Install, configure, and manage XenServer and the XenServer environment
- Configure Resource Pools and high availability in the XenServer environment
- Configure network, storage, and security for XenServer
- Troubleshoot the XenServer environment
The Citrix XenServer - LTSR Administration class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals who need to design, deploy, manage, and support Citrix XenServer.