This Managing and Supporting a Mobility Solution with Citrix XenMobile training course provides skills to support and manage your XenMobile environment. This course will focus on the maintenance of a XenMobile environment. Learn the mechanics behind XenMobile and gain an understanding of the overall architecture, which will help you conduct common device and application management tasks and routine infrastructure maintenance. You will learn to perform EMM tasks; enroll mobile devices; manage mobile apps; and monitor, report on and troubleshoot the Citrix solution to keep your environment running smoothly.
By attending Managing and Supporting a Mobility Solution with Citrix XenMobile workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Manage a XenMobile implementation in a traditional IT infrastructure
- Understand the enterprise mobility management architecture components at a high level
- Perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Basic experience with Mobile Devices and Apps, Windows Server administration, Enterprise File Sharing and Sync, XenApp and XenDesktop, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policy, and Networking including VPN concepts, SSL encryption and certificates.
The Managing and Supporting a Mobility Solution with Citrix XenMobile class is ideal for:
- Administrators and Implementers.