This Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, App Layering & WEM Administration training course is designed for experienced IT professionals to build the foundational administration aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. Learn about configuring policies, printing and basic security features as well as more advanced topics including Windows Environment Management (WEM) and App Layering. Gain an understanding of the solution architecture and communications, and the factors that contribute to a successful deployment. Monitoring and troubleshooting the environment with Citrix Director and Citrix Analytics is also incorporated in this course.
By attending Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, App Layering & WEM Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install, configure and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site on-premises and on Citrix Cloud including how to migrate from on-premises to Citrix Cloud
- Configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Use App Layering skills to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
- Deploy and deliver apps and desktops to end users using Machine Creation Services (MCS)
- Experience with previous versions of Citrix Virtual Apps or Citrix Virtual Desktops is beneficial
The Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, App Layering & WEM Administration class is ideal for:
- Experienced IT Professionals new to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in an on-prem or Citrix Cloud environment.