This Citrix ADC - Security, Management & Optimization training course provides skills to configure your Citrix networking environment to address application services security requirements with Citrix Web App Firewall; automate and manage network services for scale-out of application architectures with Citrix Application Delivery Management; and optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic. This course for experienced Citrix networking architects, engineers and administrators will teach you to deploy and manage Web App Firewall to protect web applications against different types of attacks. This course will also give you a practical understanding of Citrix Application Delivery Management capabilities for centralized management of multiple Citrix ADC platforms, orchestration of changes, transaction reporting, infrastructure visualization and planning.
By attending Citrix ADC - Security, Management & Optimization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize ADC 12.x Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Attend a training on Citrix ADC - Essentials and Traffic Management or Citrix ADC - Essentials and Citrix Gateway or equivalent practical experience.
The Citrix ADC - Security, Management & Optimization class is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning the skills required to deploy and manage Citrix Web App Firewall to secure application access in their Citrix Networking environment, as well as Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix Networking environment, or optimize Citrix ADC - managed application delivery traffic.
- Specifically for administrators, implementers, engineers, and architects.