This Citrix ADC - Secure Web Applications training course provides skills to address application services security requirements with Web App Firewall. You will learn about many different types of web attacks and vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cookie tampering, and how to protect against them. This course also covers policies, profiles and expressions; monitoring, management and reporting; and troubleshooting techniques.
By attending Citrix ADC - Secure Web Applications workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Understand PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Citrix ADC Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
- Attend a training on Citrix ADC - Essentials and Traffic Management or Citrix ADC - Essentials and Citrix Gateway or equivalent practical experience.
The Citrix ADC - Secure Web Applications class is ideal for:
- IT professionals responsible for deploying and/or managing Citrix Web App Firewall in Citrix Networking environments.