This Deploy and Manage Citrix SD-WAN training course provides knowledge on various SD-WAN implementations and deployment modes available, and how to choose the one that is right for your organization. Take a tour of the underlying architecture of SD- WAN and learn how to differentiate between the various components. Understand how the different elements of SD-WAN come together to provide a better network experience. Topics include: Quality of Service, Classes of Service, Rules, Dynamic Routing, DHCP Services, Zero Touch Deployment and the SD-WAN management tools available.
By attending Deploy and Manage Citrix SD-WAN workshop, delegates will learn:
- Deployment options available
- Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
- Provisioning and management considerations
- SD-WAN security considerations
- SD-WAN optimizations available
- Understanding of different computer networks such as LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, and VPN tunneling
- Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
- General understanding of branch network technologies; Routing, Firewall, DHCP, Internet control, Quality of Service
The Deploy and Manage Citrix SD-WAN class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential learners include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.