This Citrix Provisioning - Administration training course provides skills to install and configure a highly available Citrix Provisioning farm according to leading practices. In this course, you will learn about the architecture, communication, and processes that make up Citrix Provisioning to be successful with deploying and managing a farm.
Manage and integrate vDisks and target devices with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops for easy rollback, upgrades, and performance of Virtual Delivery Agent machines. At the end of this course you will be able to install, configure and manage the Citrix Provisioning solution.
By attending Citrix Provisioning - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand Provisioning Services architecture and communication
- How to install and configure a Provisioning Services farm
- How to deploy Provisioning Services target devices for use with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Agents
- How to manage a Provisioning Services farm, vDisks, and target devices
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
The Citrix Provisioning - Administration class is ideal for:
- Administrators, Engineers, and Architects.