This Citrix Networking Assessment, Design & Advanced Configuration training course provides advanced networking and Citrix ADC concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution. Topics covered will include multi-site and multitenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing, and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting.
By attending Citrix Networking Assessment, Design & Advanced Configuration workshop, delegates will learn:
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site Citrix ADC deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Significant networking and Citrix Networking experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate Citrix ADC features and functionalities.
The Citrix Networking Assessment, Design & Advanced Configuration class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals with extensive networking and Citrix ADC experience.
- IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment.