This Citrix ADC - Management and Optimization training course provides the skills needed to automate and manage network services for scale out of application architectures, and to optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic. The course focuses on centrally managing multiple Citrix ADC platforms, orchestrating configuration changes, reporting on transactions, visualizing infrastructure and planning infrastructure expansion. You will also learn to implement Citrix ADC features, including caching, frontend optimization, Citrix ADC web logging and TCP/HTTP optimization, to optimize traffic managed by your Citrix networking environment.
By attending Citrix ADC - Management and Optimization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Manage multiple Citrix ADC platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the Citrix ADC environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
- Attend a training on Citrix ADC - Essentials and Traffic Management or Citrix ADC - Essentials and Citrix Gateway or equivalent practical experience.
The Citrix ADC - Management and Optimization class is ideal for:
- Individuals responsible for deploying Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix Networking environment or optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.