This Manage Citrix Endpoint Management training course will explore how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management. Venture into the cloud as you learn to manage devices, apps, and users. You will learn how the architecture, management, and communication flow function with Citrix Endpoint Management Service and how they can fit the organization’s needs. You will learn how to administer the Citrix Endpoint Management environment and how to support your end users, as well as working with applications and securing a variety of endpoints.
By attending Manage Citrix Endpoint Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Manage a Citrix Endpoint Management implementation in a On-premises or cloud environment
- Perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solution
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or latesr OS
- Mobile device operating systems, such as iOS and Android
- Network architecture and terminology
The Manage Citrix Endpoint Management class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals interested in learning how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management on-premises or cloud environments using leading practices. Potential learners include Administrators and Implementers.