In Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Service On Microsoft Azure training course, you will learn to deploy and manage your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops apps and desktops in Microsoft Azure. Gain the skills to plan your machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft's public cloud and get hands-on practice deploying those machines using Machine Creation Services. You will also learn about additional Azure considerations including maintenance and power management which are critical in a cloud environment. For remote access, you will learn to configure Citrix Store Front and Citrix Gateway on the Azure platform. This course focussed on Microsoft Azure as a Citrix Cloud resource location however concepts are relevant to both Citrix Cloud and fully managed Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops sites.
By attending Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Service On Microsoft Azure workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Prepare the Azure environment for secure integration with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in Microsoft Azure using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:- Virtual machine management, Azure Resource Manager portals, Storage, Networking
The Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Service On Microsoft Azure class is ideal for:
- Administrators, Engineers, and Architects designing or deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Microsoft Azure.