This Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops - Administration On-Premises & in Citrix Cloud training course provides skills to manage and deploy Citrix Workspace successfully. This foundational administration course covers the aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment, how to manage an on-premises Citrix solution and migrate from an on-premises solution to cloud using the Citrix Cloud management plane. This course will teach to deploy, install, configure, setup profile management, configure policies, printing and basic security features for on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktop solution building, and then migrating to Citrix Cloud.
By attending Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops - Administration On-Premises & in Citrix Cloud workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install, configure, and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops site and Cloud connectors
- Identify the considerations between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Deliver app and desktop resources
- Basic knowledge of AD, Windows, Storage, Networking and little to no previous experience with the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
The Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops - Administration On-Premises & in Citrix Cloud class is ideal for:
- Experienced IT Professionals who want to be familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in an on-premises environment and Citrix Cloud. Potential learners include administrators or engineers responsible for the end user workspace and overall health and performance of the solution.