This Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management training course covers Citrix ADC essentials - platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality - and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization, and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. This course also covers the AppExpert policy engine, the rewrite and responder features, and content switching.
By attending Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
The Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management class is ideal for:
- IT professionals working with Citrix ADC with little to no previous ADC experience. Potential learners include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage Citrix ADC features using leading practices.