This Citrix ADC Essentials and Traffic Management training course covers Citrix ADC essentials - platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality - and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB).
By attending Citrix ADC Essentials and Traffic Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
The Citrix ADC Essentials and Traffic Management class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little to no previous ADC experience. Potential learners include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage Citrix ADC features using leading practices.