The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) training course provides the networking professional a complete foundation of knowledge for entering into or advancing in the wireless networking industry. From basic RF theory to 802.11 frame exchange processes, this course delivers hands-on training that will benefit the novice as well as the experienced network professional.
By attending Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) workshop, attendees will learn:
- Spectrum Capture and Analysis
- Infrastructure Mode Throughput Analysis
- Using Laptop Analyzers
- Site Survey
- Basic WLAN Security
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Basic networking knowledge, including understanding of the OSI Reference model and IP subnetting.
The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) class is ideal for:
- Network and System Administrators, Consultants & Engineers that need to support Wireless LAN deployments.