In Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX) training course you will learn how to use the Cisco Unified Access Infrastructure and the Cisco Service Provider wi-fi to configure, administer, manage, troubleshoot and optimize the utilization of mobile content while gathering solid analytics.
By attending Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX) workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe available location techniques in a Wi-Fi location tracking system.
- Define the Cisco UWN requirements to support CMX, and provide a high-level overview of the capabilities provided by CMX.
- Articulate the impact of AP positioning and Client behavior have on the ability to accurately determine the physical location of a client along with accurately estimating the additional load the existing network infrastructure will see when adding Location Tracking and Alerting capabilities to a Cisco UWN.
- Identify and navigate the various types of analysis processes that can be conducted as part of the CMX solution.
- Describe and implement the available CMX onboarding solutions.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Windows networking
- Prior completion of the Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials eLearning course
The Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX) class is ideal for:
- Channel field engineers
- Cisco Network Consulting Engineers
- New Cisco Unified Communications partners
- Customer network engineers
- Customer network managers