The Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) training course is designed to teach technicians to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and TelePresence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), TelePresence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions.
By attending Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) workshop, attendees will:
- Be able to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco visual collaboration solutions. This course assists the attendees in preparing for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification.
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
The Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) class is ideal for:
- Network Video Operator and Administrator
- Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer