This Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) training course prepares delegates to install, configure, operate and maintain the Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA). The course also covers how to configure and deploy Cisco Web Security solutions.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services, including DNS, SSH, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, and HTTPS, is assumed
- Experience with IP routing is assumed
The Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) workshop is ideal for:
- Security Architects & System Designers
- Network Administrators & Operations Engineers
- Network or Security Managers responsible for Web Security