This Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT) training course focuses on the tuning process in Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise system, to gain visibility across your enterprise and detect actionable threats. This course covers all essential aspects of the tuning process, including tuning best practices, which will optimize the Stealthwatch System.
By attending Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create summary views of all alarms in the system.
- Explain how summary views can help prioritize the tuning strategy.
- Develop tuning recommendations based on security events and alarm summary.
- Identify workflows for tuning specific security events.
- Test tuning strategies and recommendations.
- Knowledge of Cisco Stealthwatch for Security Operations
- Knowledge of Cisco Stealthwatch for Network Operations
The Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT) class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are responsible for tuning the Stealthwatch System, creating and maintaining policies, monitoring traffic and obtaining and responding to actionable alarms.