This Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO) training course focuses on using Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise from the perspective of a security analyst. The overarching goal of the course is to use Stealthwatch to investigate potential security issues and make initial determinations of whether to proceed with a more thorough investigation or to move on to the next potential threat.
By attending Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe how the Stealthwatch System provides network visibility through monitoring and detection.
- Describe the goals of using Stealthwatch in the proactive and operational modes.
- Define basic concepts of investigation and detection of potential security issues using the Stealthwatch System.
- Complete workflows to identify indicators of compromise in your network.
- Describe alarm types and alarm notification within Stealthwatch.
- Explain the utility of maps in the Stealthwatch System.
- Describe how the Stealthwatch System contributes to successful incident handling.
- Attend a training on CStealthwatch Foundations or equivalent practical experience
The Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO) class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are responsible for using Stealthwatch to monitor security policy, provide feedback on the configuration, and initiate incident response investigations. An entry-level security analyst is the ideal audience for this class.