This Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT) training course is aimed at providing network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to configure and deploy Cisco Security Manager.
By attending Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Present an overview of Cisco Security Manager product, describe the main product features, and introduce the basic deployment tasks.
- Manage configuration of Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco FWSM firewall devices, and explain firewall event management and device configuration correlation.
- Describe the most commonly used VPN topologies and their deployment.
- Examine configuration of intrusion prevention mechanisms on Cisco IOS platform, modules and standalone appliances, as well as explain the Cisco IPS event and configuration correlation.
- Explain how Cisco Security Manager works with Cisco IOS-based devices, including the new Cisco ISR G2 routers.
- Describe the FlexConfig functionality of Cisco Security Manager, the Workflow mode of operation, and administrative tasks and integration with Cisco Secure ACS.
- Attend a training on Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE) or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL) or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN) or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of networking and routing (on CCNP level, but no certification is required).