This Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA) training course focuses on a step-by-step framework for completing the initial configuration tasks required to get Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise up and running. You will experience hands-on lab activities that focus on the critical initial configuration steps that allow Stealthwatch to monitor flows and network behavior and to provide insights that you can use to determine next steps, such as what policies are needed to manage the data presented.
By attending Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Validate network configuration of Cisco Stealthwatch appliances.
- Set base SMC configuration values.
- Use SMC documents and reports to determine if exporters are set up properly.
- Use SMC documents and reports, to determine IP addresses that belong to your organization.
- Place hosts into appropriate host groups.
- Define services and applications.
- Add Stealthwatch users with specific roles.
- Create custom documents.
- Establish response management rules, triggers, and actions.
- Attend a training on Stealthwatch Foundations or equivalent practical experience
The Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA) class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are responsible for setting up the Stealthwatch System and individuals who are responsible for ongoing maintenance and/or administration of the system.