This Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO) training course is designed for customers who are new to the Stealthwatch System and face specific challenges related to network health and maintenance. The course focuses on using the Stealthwatch System to enhance visibility and execute the performance monitoring activities required to maintain network health and information security.
By attending Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain how Stealthwatch uses network telemetry for visibility of network components
- Describe how Stealthwatch can enhance performance monitoring
- Describe the relationship between alarms and response management within the Stealthwatch System
- Define the concept of the “network as a sensor”
- Explain the concepts of visibility and monitoring as it pertains to an enterprise network
- Attend a training on Stealthwatch Foundations or equivalent practical experience
The Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO) class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are new to the Stealthwatch System and face daily challenges related to network health and maintenance.