This Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) training course prepares delegates to install, configure, operate, maintain and perform basic troubleshooting of the Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) and to maintain email security in small to medium-sized and enterprise deployments. Delegates will also be provided with in-depth instruction on the ESA's features, learn advanced Internet email security concepts, and gain an understanding of how to customize ESA configurations for their organizational needs.
- Moderate knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience with Internet-based messaging, including SMTP, Internet message formats, and MIME message formats
The Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) workshop is ideal for:
- Security Architects & System Designers
- Network Administrators & Operations Engineers
- Network or Security Managers responsible for Email Security