This SD-WAN Advanced Policy, Security, and Programmability (SDWSEC) training course provides skills on Cisco SD-WAN Security, basic security features that are available on both vEdge and cEdge routers like Zone Based Firewall, and advanced security features on cEdge router with the latest IOS-EX code that has advanced features like URL Filtering, IPS, Application Aware Firewall, AMP Integration and many other advanced features.
By attending SD-WAN Advanced Policy, Security, and Programmability (SDWSEC) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Implement advanced SD-WAN Policies
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN Security Features
- Implement Zone Based Firewall on the WAN Edge
- Implement Firewall and IPS Policies
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN Programmability features
- Script APIs to automate Cisco SD-WAN vManage configurations