This Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) training course provides knowledge on the key features of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewall, including ASAv, ASA IDFW, ASA FirePOWER Service Module, ASA Cloud Web Security and ASA Clustering.
By attending Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, ASASM, and ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall, and Cisco ASAv
- Install and set up the Cisco ASAv
- Implement Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies by using Cisco CDA and Cisco ASA
- Install and set up the Cisco SFR Module (FirePOWER Services)
- Implement Cisco ASA and Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Implement a Cisco ASA cluster
- Describe SGFW support in Cisco ASA Software Release 9.0
- Describe CoA support
- Attend a training on Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC) or equivalent practical knowledge
The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) class is ideal for:
- Network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.