The Cisco IOS XR Ethernet VPN Implementation & Verification (IOSXR303) training course enables you to implement and troubleshoot several Ethernet VPN (EVPN) technologies, including EVPN native, EVPN VPWS, PBB EVPN, EVPN IRB, and EVPN VXLAN, on Cisco IOS XR devices. This course will examine next-generation solutions for Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN), EVPN terminology and concepts, and traffic forwarding. This course will also show how to implement and troubleshoot the various EVPN technologies and investigate EVPN Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) seamless integration with Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), EVPN out of service, virtual Ethernet segment, and EVPN route policy.
By attending Cisco IOS XR Ethernet VPN Implementation & Verification (IOSXR303) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the fundamentals of EVPN
- Describe and configure various EVPN technologies, including EVPN native, EVPN Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS), Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB) EVPN, EVPN with integrated routing and bridging (IRB), and EVPN Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- List and describe the advanced features of EVPN
- Experience working with Cisco IOS XR Software-based platforms
- Basic knowledge of Interior Gateway Protocol (Intermediate System to Intermediate System [IS-IS] and Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]) routing
- Understanding of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing
- Understanding of MPLS
The Cisco IOS XR Ethernet VPN Implementation & Verification (IOSXR303) class is ideal for:
- Implementation and design engineers and network planning engineers.