The Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE) training course is designed to assure System Engineers will be able to provide technical pre-sales engineering, demonstrate the key Cisco competitive advantages, create a network design against customer specifications, and implement Cisco Unified Access solutions that are comprised of key differentiating components, features, and services. This course presents concepts, wired and wireless platforms, technologies and services that are required for a comprehensive approach to effectively design, manage, and control the access on a Unified Access network.
By attending Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE) workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand Cisco's "One Policy, One Management, One Network" Unified Access vision and strategy
- Create a network design from customer specifications
- Implement the core aspects of Cisco's Unified Access solutions
- Design and configure the Unified Access wired network foundation
- Implement Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI) 2.0 to support network management of the Unified Access infrastructure
- Implement Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 1.2 to provide a policy foundation for the Unified Access infrastructure
- Integrate Converged Access switches (3850) and Wireless LAN Controllers (5760) to support wireless and wired Unified Access infrastructure objectives.
- Secure the Unified Access infrastructure with ISE, SGA and 802.1X
- Leverage Prime Infrastructure 2.0 for Application Visibility and Control on the Unified Access infrastructure
- Describe High Availability (HA) solutions on Unified Access networks
- Perform key Monitoring and Troubleshooting activities and methods
- Implement a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Solution
- CCNA Wireless and CCNA Routing and Switching certification, or equivalent work experience, as well as foundation-level understanding of 802.1X implementation.
The Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE) class is ideal for:
- Network, Security and Wireless Engineers implementing the latest Unified Access technology, including Cisco ISE, Prime Infrastructure, Converged Access wireless infrastructure and the full line of Catalyst switches.