The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) training course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. This course covers salient features such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies for network traffic management. delegates will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
By attending Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) class is ideal for:
- Enterprise Network System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Solutions Designers