In Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUIC) training course, delegates will learn the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources easier on the customer and, at the same time, present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access the varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
By attending Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUIC) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide security for the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center solution.
- Describe reporting concepts and capabilities and features of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reports.
- Provide a detailed description of how custom reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified CVP) and new data sources can be created to meet specific customer requirements.
- A working knowledge of Unified Contact Center Enterprise is desired.
- A working knowledge of contact center operations is desirable.