This Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) training course provides a thorough operational understanding of the architecture, components, and capabilities of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) solution. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of Cisco DNA. The course focuses on implementation of the following Cisco DNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and CiscoIdentity Services Engine(ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric
By attending Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the Cisco DNA solution by describing its vision, strategy, general concepts, and components
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and built-in applications such as Network Plug and Play, Easy QoS, IWAN, and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Enterprise NFV in enterprise branch networks
- Implement network analytics using Cisco CMX Cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing concepts, QoS, and network security including firewall operations (transparent mode).
- Ability to configure OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols along with an understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN technologies.
- Understanding of Wireless LAN parameters, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Point capabilities.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM Virtualization and programming concepts including; Northbound, Southbound and REST APIs.
The Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) class is ideal for:
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco's Digital Network Architecture