The Cisco Advanced Services Deploy, Maintain, and Troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR Software (DMTXR) training course provides the advanced knowledge and skill sets required to successfully deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR Software in a typical network environment. You will learn the fundamental concepts on which the operating system is based to understand how to troubleshoot problems relating to process failures, frozen processes, high CPU and memory consumption, and interprocess communication (IPC). You will learn to interpret log messages and configure exception reporting and logging. Emergency recovery procedures for operating system recovery, Cisco CRS-1 system recovery, Cisco XR 12000 Series Router system recovery, and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration and password recovery are covered. In addition, you will use system commands to monitor interfaces, controllers, and application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) while troubleshooting traffic flow issues through both the Cisco CRS-1 Carrier Router and the XR 12000 Series Routers.
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco IOS XR Software configuration and operation
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco IOS XR Software routers in a service provider or enterprise production environment
The Cisco Advanced Services Deploy, Maintain, and Troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR Software (DMTXR) class is ideal for:
- Technical professionals who need to know how to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR Software in their network environments.
- The primary audience for this course includes:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel