This Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) training course provides a technical overview the Cisco Nexus Switches key capabilities including platforms, architecture, software, management, and features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and investment protection. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage Cisco Nexus switches in data center environments. You will have hand-on practice exploring key features including Virtual Device Contexts (VDC), FHRP protocols, and user management.
By attending Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the platforms that make the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 3000, and 2000 product families
- Implement Cisco Nexus
- Explore Cisco Nexus basic features
- Describe virtual device contexts
- Describe port channels and virtual port channels
- Configure First Hop Redundancy protocols
- Familiar with Cisco data center technologies.
- Understand networking protocols, routing, and switching.
- Understanding of business and application requirements.
The Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) class is ideal for:
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network architects
- System engineers
- Data center engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical decision makers
- Presales engineers