By attending Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco ACI powered data centers.
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, healthchecking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Leverage the various models and APIs of the Cisco Nexus OS platform to perform day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the CLI using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python.
- Describe the paradigm shift of Model Driven Telemetry and understand the building blocks of a working solution.
- Describe the Cisco Data Center compute solutions can be managed and automated using API centric tooling, by using the Python SDK, PowerTool, and Ansible modules to implement various workflows on Cisco UCS, Cisco IMC, Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, and Cisco Intersight.
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization and VMware
- Ability to use Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level data center knowledge
- Foundational understanding of Cisco ACI
The Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) class is ideal for:
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Wireless engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Network administrators
- Wireless design engineers
- Network managers
- Site reliability engineers
- Deployment engineers
- Sales engineers
- Account managers