The Cisco Prime Network Intermediate - Administration & Operation (CPNI-AO) training course introduces you to the Cisco Prime Network management application. You will learn how configure, customize, and effectively use Cisco Prime Network.
The course covers the primary components of the Cisco Prime Network architecture, guidelines for deployment, details of preparing the platform to manage the network, and how to use the main Cisco Prime Network features (topology, inventory, fault management, reports, command implementation, configuration management, image management, and compliance audit). You will also learn about the concepts, processes, and tools that allow customization of Cisco Prime Network to meet the specific needs of unique networks (Soft Properties, Command Builder, Command Manager, Transaction Manager, and VNE Customization Builder).
Cisco Prime Network is a service-centered comprehensive management solution for dynamic and complex multiservice networks, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Carrier Ethernet, data center, and mobility.
By attending Cisco Prime Network Intermediate - Administration & Operation (CPNI-AO) workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the purpose and deployment of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite and how Cisco Prime Network works with it
- Configure and use Cisco Prime Network
- Basic Linux system administrator knowledge
- Basic network management concepts such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Management Information Bases (MIBs)
- TCP/IP network experience
The Cisco Prime Network Intermediate - Administration & Operation (CPNI-AO) class is ideal for:
- Technical professionals who need to know how to deploy the Cisco Prime Network management application in their network environments.
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- System integrators and professional services