The Cisco Prime Central Intermediate – Administration & Operations (CPCI-AO) training course introduces you to the Cisco Prime Central management application. You will learn about the primary components of Cisco Prime Central architecture; how to use the Cisco Prime Central portal; user management; and inventory, customer management, and fault management features.
Cisco Prime Carrier Management is a portfolio of service provider management offerings, supporting integrated lifecycle management of Cisco architectures and technologies based on a business-centric framework. At the heart of Cisco Prime Carrier Management is Cisco Prime Central, a common management console for all components in the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite. Cisco Prime Central provides tight integration between the domain managers (Cisco Prime Network and Cisco Prime Optical), the service lifecycle management application (Cisco Prime Provisioning), and the performance monitoring and reporting application (Cisco Prime Performance Manager). Cisco Prime Central enables operators to transparently and efficiently implement service management lifecycle tasks including design, fulfill, assure, and analyze.
By attending Cisco Prime Central Intermediate – Administration & Operations (CPCI-AO) workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the purpose and deployment of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite and the role Cisco Prime Central plays
- Learn to navigate and configure the portal, manage users and access roles, and troubleshoot Cisco Prime Central and integrations
- Use Cisco Prime Central to manage inventory, customers, and alarms
- Basic Linux system administrator knowledge
- Basic network management concepts (Simple Network Management Protocol [SNMP], management information bases [MIBs], and so on)
- TCP/IP network experience
The Cisco Prime Central Intermediate – Administration & Operations (CPCI-AO) class is ideal for:
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- System engineers