The Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250) training course shows you how to install, troubleshoot, and maintain Cisco Meeting Servers. Through hands-on learning, you will learn how to install and configure Cisco Meeting Server in single combined and single split deployments, use troubleshooting tools, and integrate Cisco Meeting Server with popular communications applications.
Cisco Meeting Server brings premises-based video, audio, and web communication together to meet the collaboration needs of the modern workplace.
By attending Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single combined server deployment inside the enterprise
- Use the tools provided for troubleshooting
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single split deployment that extends access to outside the firewall and that links to other internal Unified Communications applications
- Working knowledge with Cisco Meeting Apps
The Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250) class is ideal for:
- IT professionals who implement and maintain Cisco Meeting Server single server and single server split deployments including:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel