This Cisco ASA Firewall Deployment (ASAFW) training course teaches the implementation of both basic and advanced security solutions using the Cisco ASA Appliance by an in depth review of its broad feature set. After the course you will be able to design, impement and troubleshoot a secure and efficient Cisco ASA solution in their IT infrastructure.
By attending Cisco ASA Firewall Deployment (ASAFW) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Overview of the basic Firewall technology, features, hardware models and licensing of the Cisco ASA solution.
- Implementation and troubleshoot administrator access on the Cisco ASA
- Network integration of the Cisco ASA by using the provided network features
- Configuring and troubleshooting access priviliges with the Cisco ASA
- Configuring and troubleshooting service policies
- Configuring and troubleshooting identity based firewall features
- Configuration and troubleshooting of failover and virtualization on the Cisco ASA
- Solid knowledge of networking technologies and operating systems (e.g. CCNA)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco network security
The Cisco ASA Firewall Deployment (ASAFW) class is ideal for:
- Security administrators responsible for design, implementation and troubleshooting of Firewalls.